Howard Stern Battles Bedbugs
11:43 am, September 29th, 2010
Even though Howard Stern travels back and forth to his Sirius XM Radio studio in a limousine, the shock jock has had to share his ritzy ride with some very unwelcome passengers – bedbugs.
But the pests were not only in his limo. Stern’s office building, where he does his satellite show, also had to be treated last weekend because, like an increasing number of places in New York, it too was infested with bedbugs.
With the help of a bedbug-sniffing dog and fumigators, now Stern’s office and wheels are completely free of the bloodsuckers.
What shocks you more – the content of Stern’s radio show or that the ultrawealthy star’s office and car were infested with bedbugs?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?