Whitney Houston’s Family to Star in New Reality Show
1:54 pm, May 11th, 2012
Whitney Houston’s family is getting a reality show.
Lifetime just announced “The Houston Family Chronicles,” a new docu-series that follows the late singer’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, mother Cissy Houston, sister-in-law Pat Houston and other loved ones.
According to the network, the show “follows those closest to the pop icon as they try to pick up the pieces after her untimely death.”
“The tragic loss of Whitney Houston left a void in the hearts of people all over the world, but certainly none more so than her beloved family,” said Lifetime exec Rob Sharenow. “In this series, the multi-generations of the Houston family will bravely reveal their lives as they bond together to heal, love, and grow.”
Ten hour-long episodes have been ordered.
A premiere date has not been set.
Are you going to watch “The Houston Family Chronicles”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014