Whitney Houston’s Family to Star in New Reality Show
1:54 pm, May 11th, 2012
Whitney Houston’s family is getting a reality show.
Lifetime just announced “The Houston Family Chronicles,” a new docu-series that follows the late singer’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, mother Cissy Houston, sister-in-law Pat Houston and other loved ones.
According to the network, the show “follows those closest to the pop icon as they try to pick up the pieces after her untimely death.”
“The tragic loss of Whitney Houston left a void in the hearts of people all over the world, but certainly none more so than her beloved family,” said Lifetime exec Rob Sharenow. “In this series, the multi-generations of the Houston family will bravely reveal their lives as they bond together to heal, love, and grow.”
Ten hour-long episodes have been ordered.
A premiere date has not been set.
Are you going to watch “The Houston Family Chronicles”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks