Real-Life Gunfire At House of Lies Filming Location (PHOTO)
8:36 pm, November 15th, 2013
There was real-life gunfire where “House of Lies” had filmed in South Central Los Angeles on Friday.
Stars Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle and guest star T.I. finished shooting a scene at the Nickerson Gardens housing project before the shots rang out.
A rep for Showtime tells Gossip Cop that the actor and crew “were not there at the time of the shooting. They had already moved to another location and were not in danger at any time.”
TMZ says the incident erupted between rival gang members, who were among the spectators gathered to watch the filming.
Bell and Cheadle took to Twitter Friday night to humorously assure fans they were safe.
“Holy sh*t, I’m dead (TMZ),” tweeted Cheadle, to which Bell wrote, “I’m sitting right next to him, he’s definitely not dead.”
The actress then posted the photo above right, writing, “I am like 99% sure he’s not dead…wait a min… #zombiedon.”
We’re glad to hear everyone is okay.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank