Honey Boo Boo Trash Portrait (PIC, VIDEO)
10:23 am, November 17th, 2012VIDEO
Honey Boo Boo Fever has gripped the nation in recent months, with everyone from Miley Cyrus to Rosie O’Donnell to “South Park” to PETA giving an opinion on the pint-sized pageant wonder and her colorful family.
Now an artist named Jason Mecier has offered his own tribute: Trash.
Mecier meticulously crafted a Honey Boo Boo portrait made entirely of garbage — 25 pounds of it.
VIDEO and LARGER PIC BELOW
The mosaic’s ingredients are themselves a shout-out to its six-year-old subject:
“Highlights include two cans of hair spray, three tiaras, make-up, mascara, fake eyelashes, coupons, sketti, butter, ten cheese balls, two Red Bulls, one Mountain Dew, a McDonald’s chicken nugget, a pink Snuggy box, an empty toilet paper roll, one cabbage patch doll and a jar of Pigs Feet.”
Check out Mecier’s work here and the making-of video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents