Honey Boo Boo Trash Portrait (PIC, VIDEO)
10:23 am, November 17th, 2012VIDEO
Honey Boo Boo Fever has gripped the nation in recent months, with everyone from Miley Cyrus to Rosie O’Donnell to “South Park” to PETA giving an opinion on the pint-sized pageant wonder and her colorful family.
Now an artist named Jason Mecier has offered his own tribute: Trash.
Mecier meticulously crafted a Honey Boo Boo portrait made entirely of garbage — 25 pounds of it.
VIDEO and LARGER PIC BELOW
The mosaic’s ingredients are themselves a shout-out to its six-year-old subject:
“Highlights include two cans of hair spray, three tiaras, make-up, mascara, fake eyelashes, coupons, sketti, butter, ten cheese balls, two Red Bulls, one Mountain Dew, a McDonald’s chicken nugget, a pink Snuggy box, an empty toilet paper roll, one cabbage patch doll and a jar of Pigs Feet.”
Check out Mecier’s work here and the making-of video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?