Honey Boo Boo Trash Portrait (PIC, VIDEO)
10:23 am, November 17th, 2012VIDEO
Honey Boo Boo Fever has gripped the nation in recent months, with everyone from Miley Cyrus to Rosie O’Donnell to “South Park” to PETA giving an opinion on the pint-sized pageant wonder and her colorful family.
Now an artist named Jason Mecier has offered his own tribute: Trash.
Mecier meticulously crafted a Honey Boo Boo portrait made entirely of garbage — 25 pounds of it.
VIDEO and LARGER PIC BELOW
The mosaic’s ingredients are themselves a shout-out to its six-year-old subject:
“Highlights include two cans of hair spray, three tiaras, make-up, mascara, fake eyelashes, coupons, sketti, butter, ten cheese balls, two Red Bulls, one Mountain Dew, a McDonald’s chicken nugget, a pink Snuggy box, an empty toilet paper roll, one cabbage patch doll and a jar of Pigs Feet.”
Check out Mecier’s work here and the making-of video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids