Honey Boo Boo Goofs Off While Mom Defends Family on Anderson (VIDEO)
2:27 pm, September 11th, 2012VIDEO
The former “Toddlers & Tiaras” star, who now has her own show on TLC, appeared with her mom June Shannon on Anderson Cooper’s talk show via satellite on Tuesday, and she certainly had a lot of energy.
Honey Boo Boo opened the interview by telling the host, “You better redneck-cognize!”
As her mom attempted to defend their family against haters and explain the show’s appeal, the little pageant queen proceeded to bounce about in her chair and make funny faces.
Shannon remarked, “She’s a mess,” but Cooper and his guest anchor Kristin Chenoweth were pretty amused.
It’s not the first time the reality TV family has appeared on Cooper’s show.
In February, the CNN reporter tried showing Shannon and some of the other “Toddlers & Tiaras” mothers what their daughters endure every time they prepare for a pageant by giving them freaky makeovers to mimic their kids’ stage looks.
It didn’t work (obviously).
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Honey Boo Boo and her family?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini