Honey Boo Boo Goofs Off While Mom Defends Family on Anderson (VIDEO)
2:27 pm, September 11th, 2012VIDEO
The former “Toddlers & Tiaras” star, who now has her own show on TLC, appeared with her mom June Shannon on Anderson Cooper’s talk show via satellite on Tuesday, and she certainly had a lot of energy.
Honey Boo Boo opened the interview by telling the host, “You better redneck-cognize!”
As her mom attempted to defend their family against haters and explain the show’s appeal, the little pageant queen proceeded to bounce about in her chair and make funny faces.
Shannon remarked, “She’s a mess,” but Cooper and his guest anchor Kristin Chenoweth were pretty amused.
It’s not the first time the reality TV family has appeared on Cooper’s show.
In February, the CNN reporter tried showing Shannon and some of the other “Toddlers & Tiaras” mothers what their daughters endure every time they prepare for a pageant by giving them freaky makeovers to mimic their kids’ stage looks.
It didn’t work (obviously).
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Honey Boo Boo and her family?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed