HollywoodLife Spies “New” Couple… Uh, They’re Married
4:07 pm, January 27th, 2010
HollywoodLife is quickly becoming our second-favorite site after PerezHilton.com.
Probably not for reasons they would like.
The site breathlessly reports that its “spy” “caught the pair arriving hand-in-hand” to a Park City, Utah dinner on January 22 for DeWitt’s new Sundance film, The Company Men. It seems DeWitt and Livingston “are an item,” declares HollywoodLife.
Oooh! Tell us more! Tell us more!
“Rosemarie and Ron were inseparable all night,” the “spy” gushes. “They’re adorable together!”
Aww, Gossip Cop loves adorable “new” couples, holding hands, being “caught” by “spies.”
Of course, HollywoodLife leaves out a TINY detail.
Livingston and DeWitt are married.
They wed in November.
Maybe a “spy” should whisper stuff like that to HollywoodLife.
And lest you think there’s a chance the site meant to say “New Married Couple,” nope. The post ends by saying, “We’re going to make a pun here [in reference to Livingston's upcoming Going The Distance] and say we sincerely hope these two, well, go the distance.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news that isn’t months out of touch.
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair