HollywoodLife Spies “New” Couple… Uh, They’re Married
4:07 pm, January 27th, 2010
HollywoodLife is quickly becoming our second-favorite site after PerezHilton.com.
Probably not for reasons they would like.
The site breathlessly reports that its “spy” “caught the pair arriving hand-in-hand” to a Park City, Utah dinner on January 22 for DeWitt’s new Sundance film, The Company Men. It seems DeWitt and Livingston “are an item,” declares HollywoodLife.
Oooh! Tell us more! Tell us more!
“Rosemarie and Ron were inseparable all night,” the “spy” gushes. “They’re adorable together!”
Aww, Gossip Cop loves adorable “new” couples, holding hands, being “caught” by “spies.”
Of course, HollywoodLife leaves out a TINY detail.
Livingston and DeWitt are married.
They wed in November.
Maybe a “spy” should whisper stuff like that to HollywoodLife.
And lest you think there’s a chance the site meant to say “New Married Couple,” nope. The post ends by saying, “We’re going to make a pun here [in reference to Livingston's upcoming Going The Distance] and say we sincerely hope these two, well, go the distance.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news that isn’t months out of touch.
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting