Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Kelly Ripa Among ‘Most Powerful People in Media’
11:00 am, April 10th, 2013PHOTOS
The Hollywood Reporter unveiled its list of 2013′s 35 Most Powerful People in Media on Wednesday.
The magazine spotlights television personalities and celebrities “who control the megawatt megaphone for Hollywood and beyond.”
Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Barbara Walters, Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan are among those earning the distinction.
The list ties into THR’s third annual New York issue, with all the “media power brokers” based out of the East Coast .
Check out some of the stars who made the cut below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- What's the Trashiest Celeb Feud?