Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Kelly Ripa Among ‘Most Powerful People in Media’
11:00 am, April 10th, 2013PHOTOS
The Hollywood Reporter unveiled its list of 2013′s 35 Most Powerful People in Media on Wednesday.
The magazine spotlights television personalities and celebrities “who control the megawatt megaphone for Hollywood and beyond.”
Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Barbara Walters, Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan are among those earning the distinction.
The list ties into THR’s third annual New York issue, with all the “media power brokers” based out of the East Coast .
Check out some of the stars who made the cut below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids