Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Kelly Ripa Among ‘Most Powerful People in Media’
11:00 am, April 10th, 2013PHOTOS
The Hollywood Reporter unveiled its list of 2013′s 35 Most Powerful People in Media on Wednesday.
The magazine spotlights television personalities and celebrities “who control the megawatt megaphone for Hollywood and beyond.”
Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Barbara Walters, Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan are among those earning the distinction.
The list ties into THR’s third annual New York issue, with all the “media power brokers” based out of the East Coast .
Check out some of the stars who made the cut below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank