Holly Robinson Peete: More Hosts Could Leave “The Talk” [VIDEO]
11:01 am, August 9th, 2011VIDEO
Holly Robinson Peete isn’t so sure she’s coming back to “The Talk.”
When asked about co-host Sharon Osbourne‘s hiatus, Peete implies that it might not be the only change to the CBS daytime show’s panel.
“To be really honest with you, breaking news, I don’t know,” she says. “I haven’t heard anything… my option hasn’t been picked up.”
It sounds like Peete would love to be back if producers want her to be.
“I love the show, and I feel like I’m good on the show… It’s so hard to find five women who have such a great vibe and chemistry, and I think we really have that, and it would be a shame not to see it again in September.”
Check out the video below!
Do you want to see the same group of hosts return?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Wendy Williams Trashes Beyonce: Find Out Why
- How to Dress Like Ariana Grande
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- Kim Kardashian Begs for Divorce Before Baby Comes
- The Judds Are The Original Lohans
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks
- Adrianne Palicki Stars in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation"
- Tina Turner to Give Up US Passport
- Lamar Odom Given Three Years Probation in DUI
- Who Is Pippa Middleton Marrying?