The Hobbit Scores Holiday Weekend Box Office Win, Tops Frozen and Anchorman
12:00 pm, December 29th, 2013BOX OFFICE
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug won the five-day Christmas holiday weekend with $49.3 million at the box office.
Animated family film Frozen secured second place with $43.7 million, followed by Anchorman: The Legend Continues in the #3 spot with $35.7 million.
The Wolf of Wall Street debut edged out American Hustle, with the films taking in $34.3 million and $33.3 million respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty ($25.7 million), Saving Mr. Banks ($23.6 million), 47 Ronin ($20.6 million), The Hunger Games: Catching Fire ($15.7 million) and Grudge Match ($13.4 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game