“The Hills” is Really Done
11:49 am, April 24th, 2010
Could “The Hills” still be alive with the sound of rolling cameras?
A surprising E! Online “exclusive” claims the twelve episodes beginning on Tuesday, billed as the “final season,” may NOT be the last we see of the hit series.
The report quotes star Kristin Cavallari as saying, “There’s a possibility of them ordering 12 more episodes.”
But… hasn’t it already been determined that this is the final season for Lauren Conrad replacement Cavallari, along with Brody Jenner, Audrina Patridge, Lauren Bosworth, Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag, and America’s other favorite shrinking violets?
Yes, it has.
“This is truly the last of ‘The Hills’ because we want the season to go out on a high note that the show deserves and that the fans deserve,” Tony DiSanto, MTV‘s President of Programming and Development, told Gossip Cop, adding, “This season delivers the drama, the story and the organic culmination of the story.”
Unfortunately for fans, it’s indeed time to say goodbye.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents