“The Hills” is Really Done
11:49 am, April 24th, 2010
Could “The Hills” still be alive with the sound of rolling cameras?
A surprising E! Online “exclusive” claims the twelve episodes beginning on Tuesday, billed as the “final season,” may NOT be the last we see of the hit series.
The report quotes star Kristin Cavallari as saying, “There’s a possibility of them ordering 12 more episodes.”
But… hasn’t it already been determined that this is the final season for Lauren Conrad replacement Cavallari, along with Brody Jenner, Audrina Patridge, Lauren Bosworth, Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag, and America’s other favorite shrinking violets?
Yes, it has.
“This is truly the last of ‘The Hills’ because we want the season to go out on a high note that the show deserves and that the fans deserve,” Tony DiSanto, MTV‘s President of Programming and Development, told Gossip Cop, adding, “This season delivers the drama, the story and the organic culmination of the story.”
Unfortunately for fans, it’s indeed time to say goodbye.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"