Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Marries Chris Tyrrell
6:00 pm, January 8th, 2012
The Lady Antebellum singer and her drummer beau got married in upstate New York on Saturday, announcing the news to fans in a video posted to Lady Antebellum’s website on Sunday.
In the clip, Tyrrell announces, “I’d like to introduce you to… Mrs. Hillary Scott-Tyrrell!”
“We got married!” says a thrilled Scott in the clip, flashing her wedding ring.
She continues,”We just wanted you to hear it from us first. We love you. We’re so excited to be starting our life together, and we just had to let you in on the exciting news.”
The couple got engaged last July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video