Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Marries Chris Tyrrell
6:00 pm, January 8th, 2012
The Lady Antebellum singer and her drummer beau got married in upstate New York on Saturday, announcing the news to fans in a video posted to Lady Antebellum’s website on Sunday.
In the clip, Tyrrell announces, “I’d like to introduce you to… Mrs. Hillary Scott-Tyrrell!”
“We got married!” says a thrilled Scott in the clip, flashing her wedding ring.
She continues,”We just wanted you to hear it from us first. We love you. We’re so excited to be starting our life together, and we just had to let you in on the exciting news.”
The couple got engaged last July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?