Hillary Clinton Movie Role: Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Chastain, Reese Witherspoon, Amanda Seyfried All Linked
1:45 pm, May 27th, 2013
A movie about the young Hillary Clinton is in the works, and some big names are being reported as possibly filling the role — although none of the actresses is actually attached to the project.
Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Chastain, and Amanda Seyfried are supposedly among the stars “in the running” for Rodham, which portrays Clinton as a Washington lawyer in the 1970s, according to The Independent.
But it’s important to note that while director James Ponstoldt tells the outlet “they’re all wonderful actresses,” absolutely no casting decisions have been made.
“We’re very fortunate that a lot of really great actors are interested in playing these roles,” Ponstoldt is quoted as saying. “We’re in an enviable position.”
He adds, “Regardless of people’s political affiliation or how they feel about Hillary Clinton, you don’t find people who question the quality of her intelligence or her drive. I want a wonderful actress who could embody that.”
Who do you think would make the best “Hillary Clinton”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution