Hillary Clinton Faints, Suffers Concussion
12:48 pm, December 15th, 2012
Hillary Clinton fainted and sustained a concussion, the State Department confirmed on Saturday.
She’s now recovering at home.
The Secretary of State became dehydrated because of a stomach virus.
“She has been recovering at home and will continue to be monitored regularly by her doctors. At their recommendation, she will continue to work from home next week, staying in regular contact with Department and other officials,” the State Department said in a statement.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna