Hillary Clinton Faints, Suffers Concussion
12:48 pm, December 15th, 2012
Hillary Clinton fainted and sustained a concussion, the State Department confirmed on Saturday.
She’s now recovering at home.
The Secretary of State became dehydrated because of a stomach virus.
“She has been recovering at home and will continue to be monitored regularly by her doctors. At their recommendation, she will continue to work from home next week, staying in regular contact with Department and other officials,” the State Department said in a statement.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Jason Hoppy Wants Gag Order For Bethenny?
- 5 Celebrity Hairstyles Real Men Dig
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Did Bieber Fever Send Selena to the Hospital?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Bare Faced Celebrities Without Makeup