Hillary Clinton Hospitalized With Blood Clot
7:08 pm, December 30th, 2012
Hillary Clinton was hospitalized in New York on Sunday with a blood clot.
The Secretary of State’s hospital admission stems from the concussion she suffered after fainting two weeks ago.
At the time, the State Department said the fall was caused from dehydration, which in turn was caused by a stomach virus.
Clinton’s spokesman says the clot was discovered during a follow-up visit with her doctors on Sunday.
She is currently being treated at New York-Presbyterian Hospital with anti-coagulants, and will remain hospitalized for at least the next 48 hours so she can be monitored.
“Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion,” the spokesman said in a statement. “They will determine if any further action is required.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings