Hillary Clinton Hospitalized With Blood Clot
7:08 pm, December 30th, 2012
Hillary Clinton was hospitalized in New York on Sunday with a blood clot.
The Secretary of State’s hospital admission stems from the concussion she suffered after fainting two weeks ago.
At the time, the State Department said the fall was caused from dehydration, which in turn was caused by a stomach virus.
Clinton’s spokesman says the clot was discovered during a follow-up visit with her doctors on Sunday.
She is currently being treated at New York-Presbyterian Hospital with anti-coagulants, and will remain hospitalized for at least the next 48 hours so she can be monitored.
“Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion,” the spokesman said in a statement. “They will determine if any further action is required.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show