Hilary Swank on Disastrous Chechnya Birthday Appearance: “Shame On Me”
10:40 am, December 3rd, 2011VIDEO
Swank told “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno about her ill-fated trip, which she says began with an offer to help promote peace in a war-torn region and ended with her expressing deep “regret” over inadvertently celebrating an alleged human rights violator.
The Oscar-winning actress tells Leno that organizations had sent warnings about Kadyrov before Swank went to Chechnya, but “they weren’t shared with me.”
“Shame on me,” says Swank. “The bottom line is, I should know where I’m going.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think about Swank’s explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always