Hilary Swank on Disastrous Chechnya Birthday Appearance: “Shame On Me”
10:40 am, December 3rd, 2011VIDEO
Swank told “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno about her ill-fated trip, which she says began with an offer to help promote peace in a war-torn region and ended with her expressing deep “regret” over inadvertently celebrating an alleged human rights violator.
The Oscar-winning actress tells Leno that organizations had sent warnings about Kadyrov before Swank went to Chechnya, but “they weren’t shared with me.”
“Shame on me,” says Swank. “The bottom line is, I should know where I’m going.”
Check out the video below!
What do you think about Swank’s explanation?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth