Hilary Duff Slams Rumors: “Don’t Believe The Sh*t You Read” In “Trash Magazines”
4:00 pm, January 15th, 2014
Star magazine has a new report suggesting the actress prioritized “the glamour of Tinseltown” over expanding her family.
“He wanted another baby, but Hilary is determined to be a Hollywood actress,” explains a so-called “source” in the tab. “She feels like she’s just hitting her stride and that committing to a second child would thwart her chances of making it to the A-list.”
A “pal” tells the outlet, “Hilary thrives on Hollywood culture,” while supposed Star “insiders” claim Duff felt “smothered” by Comrie’s presence after he retired from the NHL.
According to the tabloid’s source, when he suggested she retire from show business, Duff “freaked out” at Comrie.
But Duff is hitting back at the rumors.
On Wednesday, she tweeted, “Don’t believe the sh*t you read!&don’t buy trash magazines! They are so gross and so negative:( they Literally make my skin crawl. #Beaboveit.”
Given some of what Star has written about Duff, we can’t blame her.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage