Hilary Duff Slams Pregnancy Speculation, Media Sensationalism: ‘The Only Baby I’m Working On Is My Album’
12:11 pm, November 3rd, 2013
If you see Hilary Duff, don’t ask her when she plans to have another child and then twist her words.
The actress-singer took to Twitter on Sunday to slam the media’s obsession with celebrity pregnancies after an appearance at sister Haylie’s book event led to questions about her personal life.
Duff politely answered People’s questions about potentially having another baby one day, a story that then got picked up by JustJared with the sensational headline “Hilary Duff: I Would Like to Try for a Baby Girl!”
“I love that I do an interview &people ask if I want more kids.. I say yes. Not now [though] and all [of] a sudden I’m ‘trying’ for a girl.WHAT?” tweeted Duff.
She went on, “It’s ridiculous….The only baby I’m working on is my album.”
Duff is already mom to 19-month-old Luca with husband Mike Comrie.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank