Hilary Duff Slams Pregnancy Speculation, Media Sensationalism: ‘The Only Baby I’m Working On Is My Album’
12:11 pm, November 3rd, 2013
If you see Hilary Duff, don’t ask her when she plans to have another child and then twist her words.
The actress-singer took to Twitter on Sunday to slam the media’s obsession with celebrity pregnancies after an appearance at sister Haylie’s book event led to questions about her personal life.
Duff politely answered People’s questions about potentially having another baby one day, a story that then got picked up by JustJared with the sensational headline “Hilary Duff: I Would Like to Try for a Baby Girl!”
“I love that I do an interview &people ask if I want more kids.. I say yes. Not now [though] and all [of] a sudden I’m ‘trying’ for a girl.WHAT?” tweeted Duff.
She went on, “It’s ridiculous….The only baby I’m working on is my album.”
Duff is already mom to 19-month-old Luca with husband Mike Comrie.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting