Ashton Kutcher Tops Forbes List of Highest-Paid TV Actors
4:18 pm, October 15th, 2013PHOTOS
The “Two and a Half Men” star is said to earn $24 million for his work on the hit sitcom, beating out co-star Jon Cryer, whose $21 million estimated salary puts him in second place.
Ray Romano, whose “Everybody Loves Raymond” left the air nearly a decade ago, is #3 with $16 million, mostly from the show’s syndication deal.
Who else made the cut?
Check out TV’s Highest-Paid Actors below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors