High School Musical Stars: We Want A Reunion!
6:59 pm, October 20th, 2013
Will “High School Musical” give way to “High School Reunion”?
It seems like a possibility after the stars of the hit Disney film series said on Twitter that they’d like to reunite.
The idea was proposed by Monique Coleman (Taylor), who wrote on Twitter, “How cool would it be if the cast of #HSM came together for a reunion? Like real HS. It’s almost been 5 years!”
Ashley Tisdale (Sharpay) was the first to respond, saying she’s “SO in,” while Lucas Gabreel (Ryan) said “You bet I’m in.”
And Corbin Bleu (Chad), who recently performed an “HSM” tribute on “Dancing with the Stars,” tweeted, “Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat! Hell yeah I’m in!”
No word yet on whether Zac Efron (Troy) and Vanessa Hudgens (Gabriella) would be willing to take part.
The first “HSM” movie premiered in 2006, followed by two sequels, including the 2008 theatrically-released “High School Musical 3: Senior Year.”
What do you think of a possible “High School Musical” reunion?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?