High School Musical Stars: We Want A Reunion!
6:59 pm, October 20th, 2013
Will “High School Musical” give way to “High School Reunion”?
It seems like a possibility after the stars of the hit Disney film series said on Twitter that they’d like to reunite.
The idea was proposed by Monique Coleman (Taylor), who wrote on Twitter, “How cool would it be if the cast of #HSM came together for a reunion? Like real HS. It’s almost been 5 years!”
Ashley Tisdale (Sharpay) was the first to respond, saying she’s “SO in,” while Lucas Gabreel (Ryan) said “You bet I’m in.”
And Corbin Bleu (Chad), who recently performed an “HSM” tribute on “Dancing with the Stars,” tweeted, “Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat! Hell yeah I’m in!”
No word yet on whether Zac Efron (Troy) and Vanessa Hudgens (Gabriella) would be willing to take part.
The first “HSM” movie premiered in 2006, followed by two sequels, including the 2008 theatrically-released “High School Musical 3: Senior Year.”
What do you think of a possible “High School Musical” reunion?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man