High School Musical Stars: We Want A Reunion!
6:59 pm, October 20th, 2013
Will “High School Musical” give way to “High School Reunion”?
It seems like a possibility after the stars of the hit Disney film series said on Twitter that they’d like to reunite.
The idea was proposed by Monique Coleman (Taylor), who wrote on Twitter, “How cool would it be if the cast of #HSM came together for a reunion? Like real HS. It’s almost been 5 years!”
Ashley Tisdale (Sharpay) was the first to respond, saying she’s “SO in,” while Lucas Gabreel (Ryan) said “You bet I’m in.”
And Corbin Bleu (Chad), who recently performed an “HSM” tribute on “Dancing with the Stars,” tweeted, “Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat! Hell yeah I’m in!”
No word yet on whether Zac Efron (Troy) and Vanessa Hudgens (Gabriella) would be willing to take part.
The first “HSM” movie premiered in 2006, followed by two sequels, including the 2008 theatrically-released “High School Musical 3: Senior Year.”
What do you think of a possible “High School Musical” reunion?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents