Here he is… Mario Lopez
8:54 am, November 4th, 2009
Mario Lopez, the host of “Extra” and a one-time “Dancing with the Stars” contestant, will once again be the master of ceremonies at the Miss America pageant when it takes place live on January 30 at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
This will be the third time Lopez hosts. He was the pageant’s master of ceremonies in 2007 and 2009.
The upcoming coming pageant will feature contestants from all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, and, for the first time in 50 years, Puerto Rico. And as usual, contestants for Miss America will compete in four categories trying to impress the judges with their interview, talent, and in swimsuits and evening gowns.
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?