Here he is… Mario Lopez
8:54 am, November 4th, 2009
Mario Lopez, the host of “Extra” and a one-time “Dancing with the Stars” contestant, will once again be the master of ceremonies at the Miss America pageant when it takes place live on January 30 at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
This will be the third time Lopez hosts. He was the pageant’s master of ceremonies in 2007 and 2009.
The upcoming coming pageant will feature contestants from all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, and, for the first time in 50 years, Puerto Rico. And as usual, contestants for Miss America will compete in four categories trying to impress the judges with their interview, talent, and in swimsuits and evening gowns.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank