Here he is… Mario Lopez
8:54 am, November 4th, 2009
Mario Lopez, the host of “Extra” and a one-time “Dancing with the Stars” contestant, will once again be the master of ceremonies at the Miss America pageant when it takes place live on January 30 at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
This will be the third time Lopez hosts. He was the pageant’s master of ceremonies in 2007 and 2009.
The upcoming coming pageant will feature contestants from all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, and, for the first time in 50 years, Puerto Rico. And as usual, contestants for Miss America will compete in four categories trying to impress the judges with their interview, talent, and in swimsuits and evening gowns.
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings