REPORT: Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt Divorce to Become Official on Valentine’s Day
5:02 pm, August 18th, 2010
A couple built on spectacle reportedly has one more stunt up its sleeve.
Jodeane Farrell, Montag’s attorney, tells the site Pratt has officially acknowledged that he was served with divorce papers on August 13.
As California law dictates that the divorce take effect six months after Pratt is served — and with February 13, 2011 being a Sunday — the split will actually go on the books February 14.
Our hearts are broken.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri