Report: Spencer Pratt Threatens Heidi Montag with Sex Tape to Force New Show
1:49 pm, August 21st, 2010
On Friday Gossip Cop confirmed that Pratt had spoken with adult video powerhouse Vivid Entertainment about selling footage he claims shows the former couple having sex.
Now there is a report that Pratt and Montag met up in Costa Rica, and he’s told his soon-to-be ex-wife he intends to release the (purported) explicit video unless Montag agrees to do another reality series with him.
According to TMZ, Pratt says he arranged the meeting to give Montag two of their dogs, then demanded she rip up their divorce papers and consent to a reality series exploring their fractured relationship.
He claims Montag always knew that his only goal was to become famous, and says, “You cannot turn off the Speidi machine.”
The site describes Pratt as “very clear” that he plans to make public a “flurry of sex tapes” if Montag refuses to do more television together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court