Heidi Montag Gets F-Cup Implants Removed — See Operating Room Video
10:00 pm, October 31st, 2013VIDEO
Heidi Montag has gone under the knife for a major breast reduction.
The former “Hills” star, who had a dramatic surgical transformation in 2009, say she decided to have her F-cup implants removed after they led to health issues.
“I do regret getting the implants,” she confesses to “Entertainment Tonight.”
Montag says since her boob job, she’s suffered from spinal and muscular damage in her neck, back and arms, making live a “nightmare.”
She opted to have the F-cups replaced with D-cups in a five-hour procedure that cost $22,000.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents