Heidi Montag Gets F-Cup Implants Removed — See Operating Room Video
10:00 pm, October 31st, 2013VIDEO
Heidi Montag has gone under the knife for a major breast reduction.
The former “Hills” star, who had a dramatic surgical transformation in 2009, say she decided to have her F-cup implants removed after they led to health issues.
“I do regret getting the implants,” she confesses to “Entertainment Tonight.”
Montag says since her boob job, she’s suffered from spinal and muscular damage in her neck, back and arms, making live a “nightmare.”
She opted to have the F-cups replaced with D-cups in a five-hour procedure that cost $22,000.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?