Heidi Klum & Seal: “We Have Decided to Separate”
12:15 am, January 23rd, 2012UPDATED
In a statement furnished to Gossip Cop, the couple says, “While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate.”
“We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart,” the statement notes, adding, “This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition.”
They conclude, “We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children’s sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy.”
The couple has four kids — Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou.
On Staurday, Gossip Cop reported their relationship had been in trouble for some time, and that they were going to divorce.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z