CLAIM: Heidi Klum and Seal to “Reunite for Christmas”
10:22 am, December 24th, 2012
“After their messy split, ‘Project Runway’ host Heidi Klum and her estranged husband, Seal, have made peace for the sake of their four children, and will reunite for Christmas,” claims the New York Post.
According to the paper, “Seal is in the middle of a European tour, but sources tell us he’s now in Los Angeles, as are Klum, her children and Klum’s boyfriend/bodyguard, Martin Kristen.”
“They’re trying to be co-parents and show up for their children,” the Post quotes a so-called “friend” as saying, noting that the former couple is “putting the knives away” for their supposed holiday reunion.
Wow, so are Klum and Seal really reuniting for the Christmas holiday?
While it’s true they are both trying to be good parents, and adore their children, a rock-solid insider close to the pair assures Gossip Cop Klum and Seal have NO PLANS to be together on Christmas, and blasts the Post’s story as “sheer stupidity.”
We’re told Seal is actually on a ski vacation with pals right now, while Klum has been spending time with Kristen.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss