Heidi Klum Helps Rescue Son, Nannies From Drowning (PHOTOS)
4:16 pm, April 1st, 2013PHOTOS
Heidi Klum’s Hawaiian vacation went from relaxing to downright scary on Sunday, thanks to a powerful wave that put her family in danger.
The new “America’s Got Talent” judge was on a beach in Oahu with her kids, boyfriend Martin Kristen, and nannies, when part of their group got caught in a riptide.
Klum, Kristen, and the supermodel’s father sprung into action to rescue her 7-year-old son Henry, as well as two nannies, from drowning.
Together, they were able to pull everyone to safety.
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water,” Klum says in a statement. “Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?