Heidi Klum Helps Rescue Son, Nannies From Drowning (PHOTOS)
4:16 pm, April 1st, 2013PHOTOS
Heidi Klum’s Hawaiian vacation went from relaxing to downright scary on Sunday, thanks to a powerful wave that put her family in danger.
The new “America’s Got Talent” judge was on a beach in Oahu with her kids, boyfriend Martin Kristen, and nannies, when part of their group got caught in a riptide.
Klum, Kristen, and the supermodel’s father sprung into action to rescue her 7-year-old son Henry, as well as two nannies, from drowning.
Together, they were able to pull everyone to safety.
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water,” Klum says in a statement. “Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties