Heidi Klum Helps Rescue Son, Nannies From Drowning (PHOTOS)
4:16 pm, April 1st, 2013PHOTOS
Heidi Klum’s Hawaiian vacation went from relaxing to downright scary on Sunday, thanks to a powerful wave that put her family in danger.
The new “America’s Got Talent” judge was on a beach in Oahu with her kids, boyfriend Martin Kristen, and nannies, when part of their group got caught in a riptide.
Klum, Kristen, and the supermodel’s father sprung into action to rescue her 7-year-old son Henry, as well as two nannies, from drowning.
Together, they were able to pull everyone to safety.
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water,” Klum says in a statement. “Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man