Heidi Klum Playing Matchmaker for Sandra Bullock, Claims Magazine
6:07 pm, January 30th, 2013
According to a “source” for the tabloid, “Heidi’s been trying to hook Sandra up with a guy for a while, but Sandra’s always laughed off her matchmaking plans — until now.”
The Enquirer claims Klum “broached the topic once again” at the People’s Choice Awards earlier this month, “and this time Sandra gave in.”
The magazine says Bullock had some ground rules: “No actors and absolutely no tattooed bikers!”
“Heidi was ecstatic. She admitted that she has already compiled a list of her eligible bachelor friends, and they were all anxious to meet Sandra,” reports the Enquirer insider.
The tab source adds, “Sandra would never let anyone other than Heidi try to fix her up. She refuses to go on a blind date, so Heidi’s plan is to have small, informal gatherings with all of their kids running around.”
That sounds like a great “plan” — maybe the Enquirer should let Klum and Bullock in on it.
Because it’s a figment of the tabloid’s imagination.
Klum is not playing matchmaker for Bullock or actively setting her up with men, despite the Enquirer claim.
A source very close to Bullock tells Gossip Cop the story is not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss