Heidi Klum Playing Matchmaker for Sandra Bullock, Claims Magazine
6:07 pm, January 30th, 2013
According to a “source” for the tabloid, “Heidi’s been trying to hook Sandra up with a guy for a while, but Sandra’s always laughed off her matchmaking plans — until now.”
The Enquirer claims Klum “broached the topic once again” at the People’s Choice Awards earlier this month, “and this time Sandra gave in.”
The magazine says Bullock had some ground rules: “No actors and absolutely no tattooed bikers!”
“Heidi was ecstatic. She admitted that she has already compiled a list of her eligible bachelor friends, and they were all anxious to meet Sandra,” reports the Enquirer insider.
The tab source adds, “Sandra would never let anyone other than Heidi try to fix her up. She refuses to go on a blind date, so Heidi’s plan is to have small, informal gatherings with all of their kids running around.”
That sounds like a great “plan” — maybe the Enquirer should let Klum and Bullock in on it.
Because it’s a figment of the tabloid’s imagination.
Klum is not playing matchmaker for Bullock or actively setting her up with men, despite the Enquirer claim.
A source very close to Bullock tells Gossip Cop the story is not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'