Heidi Klum Playing Matchmaker for Sandra Bullock, Claims Magazine
6:07 pm, January 30th, 2013
According to a “source” for the tabloid, “Heidi’s been trying to hook Sandra up with a guy for a while, but Sandra’s always laughed off her matchmaking plans — until now.”
The Enquirer claims Klum “broached the topic once again” at the People’s Choice Awards earlier this month, “and this time Sandra gave in.”
The magazine says Bullock had some ground rules: “No actors and absolutely no tattooed bikers!”
“Heidi was ecstatic. She admitted that she has already compiled a list of her eligible bachelor friends, and they were all anxious to meet Sandra,” reports the Enquirer insider.
The tab source adds, “Sandra would never let anyone other than Heidi try to fix her up. She refuses to go on a blind date, so Heidi’s plan is to have small, informal gatherings with all of their kids running around.”
That sounds like a great “plan” — maybe the Enquirer should let Klum and Bullock in on it.
Because it’s a figment of the tabloid’s imagination.
Klum is not playing matchmaker for Bullock or actively setting her up with men, despite the Enquirer claim.
A source very close to Bullock tells Gossip Cop the story is not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Common Gets Checked On Twitter?
- Katy Perry Has a Not So Sexy Undergarment Secret