Heidi Klum: “I Never Looked at Another Man” When Still With Seal
11:59 am, September 9th, 2012
Heidi Klum, who was photographed getting close to bodyguard Martin Kristen during a recent vacation, has broken her silence, and is now denying she had an affair with her bodyguard while she was still with Seal.
The supermodel recently taped an interview with Katie Couric for her new daytime show, “Katie,” and decided to speak out after Seal accused her of not waiting to “fornicate with the help.”
Klum tells Couric in the interview — slated to air Wednesday – “When we were together, I never looked at another man.”
In the interview, Klum also alleges that Seal didn’t always choose his words carefully when they were together.
She tells Couric about the “fornicate” snipe: “It was a unique choice of words… I’m used to it. Other people aren’t.”
Details of the model’s first TV interview were first reported by the New York Post.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents