Heidi Klum Officially Files for Divorce
6:28 pm, April 6th, 2012
In papers filed in L.A. Superior Court, the model cited “irreconcilable differences.”
Since the couple signed a prenup, there will be no fighting over assets.
Klum is asking for primary custody of their four kids – Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou.
In January, Seal and Klum furnished a statement to Gossip Cop, saying, “While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate.”
“We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart,” continued the statement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Get Rihanna's Sexy Windblown Hairstyle
- Drake Slams Chris Brown: 'I Make Better Music Than Him'
- Selena 'Too Sensitive For American Idol'?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed