Heidi Klum Officially Files for Divorce
6:28 pm, April 6th, 2012
In papers filed in L.A. Superior Court, the model cited “irreconcilable differences.”
Since the couple signed a prenup, there will be no fighting over assets.
Klum is asking for primary custody of their four kids – Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou.
In January, Seal and Klum furnished a statement to Gossip Cop, saying, “While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate.”
“We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart,” continued the statement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own