Heidi Klum Opens Up About Her “Tornado” of a Divorce from Seal
11:05 pm, March 8th, 2012
“It’s emotions inside of your body that are a tornado,” she explains, “And then the outside world doing all this craziness — with you wanting it or not wanting it — is another tornado.”
“To the outside world, you don’t really share all the things that happen. You kind of share just the most amazing sides,” notes Klum.
The supermodel, who wants “to move forward,” says, ”I don’t want to talk positively or negatively about the ups and downs that we had. Every couple goes through things. Unfortunately, we’re in the public, so the highs are out there.”
And while she feels people “don’t need to know who did what,” Seal has opted to be very candid with the press, talking about why he chose to keep his wedding ring on and his take on a possible reconciliation.
“He’s a grown man. I can’t tell him what to do and what not to do,” says Klum, adding, “It’s hard.”
Instead, the “Project Runway” host is just focused on four little things: her kids.
“I’m a lioness. I have four cubs. I’m a mom. I want to take care of my kids and protect them,” she tells the magazine. “I don’t want to talk about them, or him, or me.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty