Heidi Klum Stuns As “Cleopatra” For Belated Haunted Holiday Party (PHOTOS)
11:59 am, December 2nd, 2012PHOTOS
Heidi Klum famously loves costumes, so when Hurricane Sandy forced her to cancel her annual Halloween bash, the “Project Runway” host simply moved the holiday to December and used the event to raise money for a good cause.
On Saturday, Klum and some pals held a Haunted Holiday Party at FINALE in New York to benefit the American Red Cross.
The hostess once again stole the show, donning an incredible Cleopatra outfit and encrusting her face with jewels.
Before she arrived, Klum shared some pics of her prep work on Twitter.
Russell Simmons, Amar’e Stoudemire, Questlove and Santa Claus himself were among the other costumed revelers to hit the red carpet.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z