Heidi Klum Stuns As “Cleopatra” For Belated Haunted Holiday Party (PHOTOS)
11:59 am, December 2nd, 2012PHOTOS
Heidi Klum famously loves costumes, so when Hurricane Sandy forced her to cancel her annual Halloween bash, the “Project Runway” host simply moved the holiday to December and used the event to raise money for a good cause.
On Saturday, Klum and some pals held a Haunted Holiday Party at FINALE in New York to benefit the American Red Cross.
The hostess once again stole the show, donning an incredible Cleopatra outfit and encrusting her face with jewels.
Before she arrived, Klum shared some pics of her prep work on Twitter.
Russell Simmons, Amar’e Stoudemire, Questlove and Santa Claus himself were among the other costumed revelers to hit the red carpet.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'