Heidi Klum Stuns As “Cleopatra” For Belated Haunted Holiday Party (PHOTOS)
11:59 am, December 2nd, 2012PHOTOS
Heidi Klum famously loves costumes, so when Hurricane Sandy forced her to cancel her annual Halloween bash, the “Project Runway” host simply moved the holiday to December and used the event to raise money for a good cause.
On Saturday, Klum and some pals held a Haunted Holiday Party at FINALE in New York to benefit the American Red Cross.
The hostess once again stole the show, donning an incredible Cleopatra outfit and encrusting her face with jewels.
Before she arrived, Klum shared some pics of her prep work on Twitter.
Russell Simmons, Amar’e Stoudemire, Questlove and Santa Claus himself were among the other costumed revelers to hit the red carpet.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Get Rihanna's Sexy Windblown Hairstyle
- Drake Slams Chris Brown: 'I Make Better Music Than Him'
- Selena 'Too Sensitive For American Idol'?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed