Heidi Klum Cancels Annual Halloween Party Due to Hurricane Sandy (PIC)
1:55 pm, October 30th, 2012PHOTO
The “Project Runway” host posted a photo of herself bundled up on a wet and leaf-covered New York street, writing, “Hope you & your loved ones are safe after the storm.”
She added, “Canceling my Halloween party… postponing to a haunted Christmas.”
Klum’s annual Halloween bashes are famous, and the model always goes all-out for her costumes.
She was set to dress as Cleopatra for this year’s event (photo below), which was slated to take place at Finale night club.
Klum began throwing the parties starting in 2000.
This postponement is just the latest in a slew of disruptions the storm has caused throughout the entertainment world.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!