Heidi Klum Cancels Annual Halloween Party Due to Hurricane Sandy (PIC)
1:55 pm, October 30th, 2012PHOTO
The “Project Runway” host posted a photo of herself bundled up on a wet and leaf-covered New York street, writing, “Hope you & your loved ones are safe after the storm.”
She added, “Canceling my Halloween party… postponing to a haunted Christmas.”
Klum’s annual Halloween bashes are famous, and the model always goes all-out for her costumes.
She was set to dress as Cleopatra for this year’s event (photo below), which was slated to take place at Finale night club.
Klum began throwing the parties starting in 2000.
This postponement is just the latest in a slew of disruptions the storm has caused throughout the entertainment world.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Keith Urban Doesn't Want To Leave Idol
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles