Heidi Klum Cancels Annual Halloween Party Due to Hurricane Sandy (PIC)
1:55 pm, October 30th, 2012PHOTO
The “Project Runway” host posted a photo of herself bundled up on a wet and leaf-covered New York street, writing, “Hope you & your loved ones are safe after the storm.”
She added, “Canceling my Halloween party… postponing to a haunted Christmas.”
Klum’s annual Halloween bashes are famous, and the model always goes all-out for her costumes.
She was set to dress as Cleopatra for this year’s event (photo below), which was slated to take place at Finale night club.
Klum began throwing the parties starting in 2000.
This postponement is just the latest in a slew of disruptions the storm has caused throughout the entertainment world.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable