Heidi Klum Cancels Annual Halloween Party Due to Hurricane Sandy (PIC)
1:55 pm, October 30th, 2012PHOTO
The “Project Runway” host posted a photo of herself bundled up on a wet and leaf-covered New York street, writing, “Hope you & your loved ones are safe after the storm.”
She added, “Canceling my Halloween party… postponing to a haunted Christmas.”
Klum’s annual Halloween bashes are famous, and the model always goes all-out for her costumes.
She was set to dress as Cleopatra for this year’s event (photo below), which was slated to take place at Finale night club.
Klum began throwing the parties starting in 2000.
This postponement is just the latest in a slew of disruptions the storm has caused throughout the entertainment world.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents