Hector “Macho” Camacho Surrenders to Police on Alleged Child Abuse
2:02 pm, April 3rd, 2012
Legendary boxer Hector “Macho” Camacho reportedly turned himself into Florida authorities on child abuse charges.
During a March 2011 incident at his ex-wife’s house, the former prizefighter allegedly picked his son up by the neck, slammed him to the ground and stomped on him.
His son reportedly told investigators that Camacho was “high on drugs” at the time.
Prosecutors ultimately filed a charge last November.
On Monday, Camacho surrendered at the Orange County (FL) jail and was released on $5,000 bail, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- Keith Urban Gets A New Look
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- Kate Hudson Discusses Her Perfect Day
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet
- Why Amanda Seyfried & Anne Hathaway Are Feuding