Hector “Macho” Camacho Surrenders to Police on Alleged Child Abuse
2:02 pm, April 3rd, 2012
Legendary boxer Hector “Macho” Camacho reportedly turned himself into Florida authorities on child abuse charges.
During a March 2011 incident at his ex-wife’s house, the former prizefighter allegedly picked his son up by the neck, slammed him to the ground and stomped on him.
His son reportedly told investigators that Camacho was “high on drugs” at the time.
Prosecutors ultimately filed a charge last November.
On Monday, Camacho surrendered at the Orange County (FL) jail and was released on $5,000 bail, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?