Oh, heavens… tab wrong about Jennifer Aniston stargazing
3:57 pm, March 2nd, 2010
The space cadets at Star magazine claim that Jennifer Aniston “has developed a real passion for astronomy,” and even recently plunked down $3,000 for a telescope.
According to the tabloid, a so-called Aniston “pal” says, “She’s always looking for ways to expand her horizons, and this is her new hobby.”
That same “source,” whose quotes were picked up by a few other sites, further tells the Star that Aniston “thinks it’s a great conversation piece.”
Hate to put an end to this starry conversation, but Gossip Cop investigated and couldn’t find anything to back up this out of this world claim.
Additionally, a rep for Aniston told Gossip Cop that this story was “not true.”
Poor Star… They’re not so good when it comes to reporting about stars – either in Hollywood or in the sky.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?