Does Heather Morris Photo Shoot Glamorize Domestic Violence? [PICS]
11:26 pm, September 1st, 2011PHOTOS
“Even Barbie bruises,” explains Shields on his website. “We have been talking about shooting for a long time and we finally made it happen! Some magic, irons and bruises later it was complete.”
In the photos, Morris is seen in various poses sporting a black eye. In one of the shots, she’s holding an iron to Shields’ crotch.
Many commenters have taken offense to the pictures, saying they glamorize domestic violence.
In a statement to Us Weekly, Shields says, “Our shoot poses a lot of questions, but just like in real life, Heather is definitely not a victim. More like a really liberated woman.”
Gossip Cop is curious to hear what you think about the photos (see them below).
Do the shots portray a liberated woman or the victim of abuse?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian