CLAIM: Heather Locklear in Wedding “Showdown” Over Reality Series
5:02 pm, August 31st, 2011
Heather Locklear and Jack Wagner are in a “marriage showdown,” claims the National Enquirer, with Locklear “angrily threatening to call off the wedding” because Wagner allegedly wants to turn the nuptials into a reality show.
“Jack is a big fan of reality TV and has noticed how celebrities have been cashing in by letting camera crews into their homes,” a so-called “friend” tells the tabloid, adding that Wagner “asked Heather to star in a show following their joys and troubles in the run-up to their big day next summer.”
But Locklear is so opposed to the intrusive idea, the “friend” says to the Enquirer, she’ll “pull the plug on their wedding” if Wagner insists on doing a show.
An interesting story, but not tied to any kind of “reality.”
A rep for Locklear assures Gossip Cop the Enquirer piece is “ridiculous,” adding it’s “not true” that there have been discussions of turning the couple’s wedding into a show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries