REPORT: Heather Locklear Not Going To Rehab, Getting Outpatient Treatment
8:23 pm, January 25th, 2012
Instead, the former “Melrose Place” star is said to be participating in an outpatient treatment program.
Now, in addition to re-joining, the actress will also undergo monthly drug tests and receive additional support from the UCLA medical center, according to “Good Morning America.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Locklear was hospitalized earlier this month after her sister placed a 911 call.
She was released on January 13 and is said to be “doing really well.”
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for confirmation on the treatment report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna