Heather Locklear Released From Hospital
9:29 pm, January 13th, 2012
The actress was released into her family’s care around 8 p.m., a spokesperson for Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center said.
Locklear had been taken to the hospital by ambulance on Thursday after her sister dialed 911.
Earlier Friday, the hospital rep said the former “Melrose Place” star was “agitated” upon arriving to the emergency room and “was not speaking in coherent terms and so we needed to address that.”
Now, Locklear is “doing really well and very good,” says the rep, adding it “was not a suicide attempt.”
Reports, still unconfirmed, Locklear allegedly took a combination of alcohol and prescription pills.
She did a 30-day stay in rehab for drugs in 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet