Heather Locklear Released From Hospital
9:29 pm, January 13th, 2012
The actress was released into her family’s care around 8 p.m., a spokesperson for Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center said.
Locklear had been taken to the hospital by ambulance on Thursday after her sister dialed 911.
Earlier Friday, the hospital rep said the former “Melrose Place” star was “agitated” upon arriving to the emergency room and “was not speaking in coherent terms and so we needed to address that.”
Now, Locklear is “doing really well and very good,” says the rep, adding it “was not a suicide attempt.”
Reports, still unconfirmed, Locklear allegedly took a combination of alcohol and prescription pills.
She did a 30-day stay in rehab for drugs in 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Is Ariana Grande's Stiletto Heel Look Too Sexy?
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show
- One Of Russell Simmons' Daughters Is Expecting!