Heather Locklear Rushed to Hospital After 911 Call
7:42 pm, January 12th, 2012
Heather Locklear was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after her sister placed a 911 call, Gossip Cop confirms.
The Ventura County Sheriff’s Department tells us that at 1:47 pm they “responded to a medical emergency” at Locklear’s home, and that an ambulance transported her to the hospital where she remains.
Sources say Locklear allegedly took a combination of alcohol and prescription pills, and that hospital personnel are handling the “medical emergency.”
We have yet to fully confirm what she ingested.
Two years earlier, police responded to a call from Locklear’s doctor, who feared for her safety. She was later treated for depression and anxiety.
Gossip Cop has reached out to her rep for more information.
Check back for updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides