Harry Styles Opens Up For First Time About Taylor Swift Split: “I’m Good” (AUDIO)
11:01 am, February 18th, 2013AUDIO
Asked how he’s coping since the pair parted ways, the One Direction member said, “I’m okay, that you for asking. I’m good.”
The host also pressed Styles about Swift’s Grammy Awards performance of “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” which some interpreted as a dig at her ex.
Styles responded, “She’s a great performer and she always performs great,” adding, “She’s always good on the stage. She’s been doing it a long time… It was just another good Taylor Swift performance.”
The boy bander went on to say that he’s not bothered by the interest in his personal life, explaining, “I understand why people would wanna know stuff like that, I get it. If someone does stuff like that then I wanna know about it, too.”
LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW HERE! – Styles talks Swift at the 7:30-mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?