Harry Styles Opens Up For First Time About Taylor Swift Split: “I’m Good” (AUDIO)
11:01 am, February 18th, 2013AUDIO
Asked how he’s coping since the pair parted ways, the One Direction member said, “I’m okay, that you for asking. I’m good.”
The host also pressed Styles about Swift’s Grammy Awards performance of “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” which some interpreted as a dig at her ex.
Styles responded, “She’s a great performer and she always performs great,” adding, “She’s always good on the stage. She’s been doing it a long time… It was just another good Taylor Swift performance.”
The boy bander went on to say that he’s not bothered by the interest in his personal life, explaining, “I understand why people would wanna know stuff like that, I get it. If someone does stuff like that then I wanna know about it, too.”
LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW HERE! – Styles talks Swift at the 7:30-mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"