Harry Styles NOT Leaving One Direction To Go Solo, Despite FALSE Report
5:47 pm, December 11th, 2013
The webloid, which also spread its wrong story on VH1’s unbearable show “The Gossip Table,” claims Styles “wants some solo time of his own.”
A supposed “source” for the blog says, “Harry really wants to record his own stuff and put out an album now that [Midnight Memories] is done.”
“Trust me, he’s going to do it,” adds the alleged “insider.”
No, trust us — he’s not.
A rep for the boy band tells Gossip Cop, “It’s totally untrue.”
HollywoodLies is wrong again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank