Harry Styles NOT Leaving One Direction To Go Solo, Despite FALSE Report
5:47 pm, December 11th, 2013
The webloid, which also spread its wrong story on VH1’s unbearable show “The Gossip Table,” claims Styles “wants some solo time of his own.”
A supposed “source” for the blog says, “Harry really wants to record his own stuff and put out an album now that [Midnight Memories] is done.”
“Trust me, he’s going to do it,” adds the alleged “insider.”
No, trust us — he’s not.
A rep for the boy band tells Gossip Cop, “It’s totally untrue.”
HollywoodLies is wrong again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted