Harry Styles & Kate Upton Make Date for MTV Video Music Awards?
12:12 pm, September 3rd, 2012
The tabloid claims the pair is “finally taking the plunge with an intimate, private first date… at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sept. 6.”
“Kate and Harry have been talking constantly on the phone and through text but have yet to meet in person,” explains a so-called “close friend” of Upton.
The pal continues, “Kate is really hoping they hit it off when they hang at the awards show, and she’s keeping her fingers crossed that maybe a full-fledged relationship will come of it.”
Wow, so could an Upton-Styles romance really blossom this week?
A rep for Upton tells Gossip Cop she will NOT be attending the VMAs, and that there is “absolutely NO truth” to the Star piece.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West