Harry Styles “Going Back To School To Learn Hebrew”?
7:44 pm, January 6th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Harry Styles is “going back to school to learn Hebrew,” reports the Daily Star.
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Harry’s made it his mission to learn to speak and write Hebrew. His obsession started with his tattoos, but now he’s becoming very serious about learning as much as he can.”
The purported “insider” claims, “So far he’s learnt to write his name and One Direction in Hebrew.”
Wow, four words! He must be extremely committed to learning the language.
Despite the fact that Styles, who is not Jewish, has expressed interested in the religion before, this story is totally inaccurate.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the band, who tells us there’s no truth to the tab’s tale.
So far, the Daily Star is 0 for 2 when it comes to reporting on the star in 2014 — and it’s only been six days!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin