Harry Styles “Going Back To School To Learn Hebrew”?
7:44 pm, January 6th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Harry Styles is “going back to school to learn Hebrew,” reports the Daily Star.
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Harry’s made it his mission to learn to speak and write Hebrew. His obsession started with his tattoos, but now he’s becoming very serious about learning as much as he can.”
The purported “insider” claims, “So far he’s learnt to write his name and One Direction in Hebrew.”
Wow, four words! He must be extremely committed to learning the language.
Despite the fact that Styles, who is not Jewish, has expressed interested in the religion before, this story is totally inaccurate.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the band, who tells us there’s no truth to the tab’s tale.
So far, the Daily Star is 0 for 2 when it comes to reporting on the star in 2014 — and it’s only been six days!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet