Harry Styles Fighting Rest of One Direction Over Direction Of Music?
6:03 pm, January 6th, 2014
The outlet cites sources who claim “the pop hunk is clashing with other group members because he wants to transform their sound after the summer sell-out tour to make them ‘cooler.’”
Styles supposedly “wants the group to write more of their own songs and ditch their high profile songwriting team,” alleges the Daily Star, which says Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson are “less than impressed with his ideas.”
“Harry loves being in the band and respects and loves his bandmates. But he’s very ambitious and thinks they should be growing up more and becoming more credible,” a so-called “source” explains to the newspaper.
The supposed insider adds, “He thinks their next album is the perfect time to create a much edgier and more rock ‘n’ roll image and he’s already writing songs that he wants them to include on the record.”
“The problem is the rest of the band fear if Harry starts changing their style he’s going to take over the whole thing,” continues the Daily Star source, adding that Styles could go solo if he doesn’t get his way.
But just like similar reports in the past about alleged band unrest and Styles going solo, there’s no truth to it.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the report is 100 percent false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet