CLAIM: Harry Styles Fears He’s “Target of a Gun Maniac”
9:50 am, March 6th, 2013
“Harry Styles Gun Threat” blares the headline of a Daily Star story, which claims the “terrified” One Direction singer “has demanded military-style security after a string of attacks by crazed fans.”
According to the British tabloid, Styles “fears he could even become the target of a gun maniac when the band tours the US in June.”
The boy bander’s worries supposedly stem from getting hit in the crotch by a shoe thrown on stage during last week’s One direction concert in Glasgow, an incident that allegedly left Styles “freaked out.”
Plus, “he also feels there are Taylor Swift followers out there who may hold a grudge against him following their break-up,” claims a so-called “source” for the paper.
As a result, says the Daily Star, he’s “demanded an armour-plated car for the band’s American trip.”
“Harry is not joking, he’s taking the situation very seriously,” says the paper’s supposed source, adding, he wants “high-security cars like the ones used by military top brass, plus a convoy.”
In fact, the Daily Star goes as far as alleging that “Harry fears he could face the same fate as Beatles idol John Lennon,” who was assassinated in New York in 1980.
This is ridiculous.
A shoe thrown on stage by a teenage fan has not left Styles fearing for his life, nor has Swift’s fan base.
He is not requesting “military-style security” for protection.
A spokesperson for the band says the Daily Star story is “compete rubbish.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look