Harry Styles Serves as Best Man at Mom’s Wedding — SEE VIDEO HERE!
12:30 pm, June 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Harry Styles walked down the aisle on Saturday — but the wedding wasn’t his own.
The One Direction singer reportedly served as best man as his mom Anne Cox tied the knot with Robin Twist.
Twist helped raise Styles since Cox split from his dad Des Styles when he was 7 years old.
Styles’ sister older Gemma was the maid of honor, while Twist’s son from a prior relationship also reportedly served as best man.
The ceremony and reception took place in Cheshire, England, where the heartthrob grew up.
“That was a PERFECT day,” Cox tweeted afterward.
She previously tweeted that the wedding would be “a small, private family affair,” with the rest of One Direction not in attendance.
Check out Styles’ Vine video from the big day below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?