‘Harry Potter’ Stars: “American Talk”
4:54 pm, November 18th, 2010VIDEO
MTV‘s Josh Horowitz invited the gang to take their best shots at saying “American” phrases with an American accent.
How did the “strange foreigners” do with popular items like “Hey buddy, can I get an order of mozzarella sticks, please?,” “Justin Bieber is the man” and, um, “Twilight blows”?
WATCH FOR YOURSELF!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre