CLAIM: Harrison Ford Wants to Kill Off ‘Indiana Jones’
11:29 am, December 22nd, 2010
“Harrison Ford Wants Indiana Jones To Die!” exclaims a headline on Perez Hilton.
Perez then quotes a supposed insider as saying, “Harrison thinks it would be good for Indy to die and pass on his hat to his son in the next one.”
What do the directors think about this idea?
“George especially is resisting the notion but Steven is considering it,” claims Perez, who then editorializes, ”Guess it’d be better to see the character die in an exciting, heroic way, than another sequel.”
No need to worry, Indiana Jones fans.
Ford’s rep tells Gossip Cop that the rumor is completely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments