Did Beckhams Name Baby Harper After “Wizards of Waverly Place” Character?
4:07 pm, July 12th, 2011
“Harper is the name of Jennifer Stone‘s character on the popular Disney series ‘Wizards of Waverly Place,’” explains the blog.
David supposedly “was a huge fan of Bieber’s girlfriend Selena Gomez’s hit show too,” so he immediately took to the moniker.
So, did the couple really name their child after a TV show?
A source close to Victoria tells Gossip Cop that Harper is “an old English name that she’s always liked,” and it has NOTHING to do with “Wizards of Waverly Place,” which is NOT the boys’ “favorite TV show.”
Once again, HollywoodLife blurs fiction and reality.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?