David Letterman: I Banned Harmony Korine for Going Through Meryl Streep’s Purse
10:17 am, March 26th, 2013VIDEO
James Franco appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” where the two discussed Spring Breakers director Harmony Korine, whom Letterman infamously — and mysteriously — banned from the show back in the 1990s.
Since Korine is now his close friend, Franco wanted some answers.
The actor explained the legend as he’d heard it: Korine had made three memorable appearances with Letterman, but had been barred from the “Late Show” after allegedly pushing Meryl Streep backstage.
But that’s not what happened, according to Letterman, who told Franco he’d actually discovered Korine riffling through Streep’s purse in the green room, and that had been the reason for the ban.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us