David Letterman: I Banned Harmony Korine for Going Through Meryl Streep’s Purse
10:17 am, March 26th, 2013VIDEO
James Franco appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” where the two discussed Spring Breakers director Harmony Korine, whom Letterman infamously — and mysteriously — banned from the show back in the 1990s.
Since Korine is now his close friend, Franco wanted some answers.
The actor explained the legend as he’d heard it: Korine had made three memorable appearances with Letterman, but had been barred from the “Late Show” after allegedly pushing Meryl Streep backstage.
But that’s not what happened, according to Letterman, who told Franco he’d actually discovered Korine riffling through Streep’s purse in the green room, and that had been the reason for the ban.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet